- Amethyst is on the top of my list for must-have stones! Amethyst has a deep inner meaning. It offers protection and enhances clarity of mind, while stimulating inspiration and intuition, contributing to the search of deep inner peace and discovering inner wisdom. It is referred to as the Goddess stone, since it does a fabulous job of calming the mind, especially during traumatic situations. Basically, amethyst provides support, promotes love of the divine and encourages selflessness. Amethyst can also assist in overcoming addictions to cigarettes, drugs, and other habits. Amethyst carries a high frequency that protects the energy field, clears the aura and chakras, and purifies the individual, removing any negative energy and allowing them to move forward in life, into higher states of consciousness.
Amethyst has many other benefits, including:
- Enhances psychic abilities and intuition
- Helps in breaking free from bad habits and limiting behaviors
- Protects the physical environment from negative energies
- Brings peace and tranquility in the home
- Calms the mind
- Helps bring clarity in decision making
- Reduces stress, anxiety, fear, and grief
- Helps with certain forms of cancer
Who can benefit from wearing amethyst?
Virtually everyone can benefit from wearing amethyst. We are in constant contact with other people and their energies, especially in the workplace, and the protective properties of amethyst do wonders in keeping you in harmony and free from picking up negative or unwanted energies from the environment.
Amethyst is a must-have for anyone working in healing and healthcare professions.
Amethyst is great to have in the home; it brings harmony and protection from outside influences into the environment. One of the best ways to work with amethyst is having it touch the skin by wearing jewelry.