Good Vibrations: Abalone Pear Shape Earrings
Holy Mother of Pearl! Check out the Kaleidoscope of Colors!
Abalone is known as Mother-of-Pearl. It makes for exquisite and deeply symbolic jewelry. Abalone enhances feelings of peace, compassion, and love. It has a lovely warm, gentle vibration— a gemstone created in the sea, with a fusion of blues and greens. Considered a treasured piece of beauty throughout the world— just like the ocean's waves with the swirling and rolling in beautiful pattern
- The best part about this pair is its elegant and simplistic underlying charm – it isn’t overly gaudy and a must-have for those meaningful handmade jewelry.
- Heavy earrings cause strain on the ear lobe, which is why this pair is extremely lightweight and comfortable – you can wear them for hours on end, without feeling the slightest bit of unease.
- Of course, this piece draws your focus towards the abalone gemstone – it radiates vibrant hues like blue, green, tan, and purple, when light falls on each facet. The combination of these colors creates a glorious kaleidoscope
- The gold leaf shape earring frame is easy to put into your ear and you won't need to worry about losing them.
- The abalone gemstone is AAA grade – there is no compromise when it comes to quality, so you can rest assured, the stone will continue to dazzle for a long time. Even the golden polish won’t fade easily.
- These earrings are a wonderful addition to your collection. You can also buy it for loved ones on birthdays, holidays, and so on.
Don’t delay – hurry and place your order immediately.
- Earring total length 1 3/4" from top of ear wire to bottom of stones
- Gemstone: Abalone encased in a gold pear shape connector.
- Mechanism: Gold leaf shape